Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have two Robert Burns plates with markings of Rid C Ways

Customer Question

Hi I have two Robert Burns plates with markings of Rid C Ways England, his cottage at
Alloway and one of him as Robt. Burns born 25th Jan. 1759
Died July 21st. 1796. Am wondering what information you can give me. or where I can get an answer to look for it. Thanks . Rose Rae.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  AppraiserJM replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is*****'m a certified appraiser, and I'd be happy to help.Several porcelain companies made Robert Burns themed plates. In order to appraise yours, I will need to see an overall photo, and a close-up of any markings on the backs. You should be able to upload these from your computer using the paper clip icon in the toolbar above the response box. However, if that icon isn't appearing for you, let me know and I can give you other options.Sincerely,Jennifer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my computer was down,I know the plate is a collectable & quite available. I just wanted to know what year
it was made. Was not able to send a photo. But thanks for your help.
Rose.