Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Value of Jose Calderon 1923, waterfront, boats in greens.

Customer Question

value of Jose Calderon b 1923, waterfront, boats in greens. 1969 framed 30x40, gold leaf. $3950.00 appraised in 04, thank myou
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to send my information but I see no where....where it gives me the option to "reply to expert " only instructions help ???
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** do this
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Great. I will certainly let you know when they have arrived to me. In the meantime, be on the look-out for a confirmation email from customer service confirming they have received your images and will forward to me. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also have an 1890 engraving original by ERNEST C. ROST. 5x8 close. is this allowed or another transaction ????
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
I would be happy to help you with additional items, however I only assess one item per question thread here.
When you post a new question, please add "For Nora" or "Hi Nora" at the beginning of your question so as to ensure that I will be the one who answers your question for you.
The only items I do not assess for value are clocks, coins, watches, sewing machines, swords and firearms.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks, next project.
Calderon recieved # KUM 450-925 for you
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Great, thanks. I will let you know when the have been forwarded and arrive to me.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
My screen indicates you sent me a message but one is not showing here.
~Nora