Rarewares
Rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have an urn of S F & Co under that name it has Stoke. On..Trent

Customer Question

I have an urn of S F & Co under that name it has Stoke. On..Trent with the O over what looks like the R then underneath has England then you have the Crown & under that it has Crown Devon then it looks like y722 painted on that it is stamped 37 & under that it has the letter A the patten is flowers & leaves it was my mother but I don't know if it may have been her mothers I can remember seeing it at home for over 60 years any info would be great many thanks Jennifer my email is***@******.*** I can email a photo if needed
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This is an S. Fielding and Co Crown Devon urn made in Stoke-on-Trent, England circa 1914. The y722 and 37 are paint and shape numbers. This urn has a value of $225.00 (chip considered).