Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I inherited some silver plated pieces ...a large bowl. Rockford

Customer Question

I inherited some silver plated pieces ...a large bowl. Rockford silver p. as well as a silver coffee and tea set with creamer, several bowls from Rodgers smith and co Meriden ct. What can you tell me about them?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide pictures of each unit and a picture of the mark for each one? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took some pictures but do not see a way to send them on this site. Do you know how?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
There should be a link just below the square where you write. In case you cannot see it, simply send the pics through email: Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/3c643119223147b3a0cf184735bfb081Thanks!