Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a painting that looks old by Lamont. It is a picture

Customer Question

I have a painting that looks old by Lamont. It is a picture with jugs and grapes on a table. Is it worth anything and how can I find out information on Lamont?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Kim D. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** and I am a certified appraiser with 25 years in a museum and in the field much it with high quality fine art. I am happy to help.
Images would help greatly...especially of the signature but of the whole as well.
What is the medium? Oil or watercolor? What do you believe the date to be? 19th century?
You can try to attach something with the paper clip icon tool (if you see one) or use our email system through the support team who will forward images to me –‘
Send images to:
***@******.***
"Kim D. in antiques" in the subject line will help the support team find me.
Please do let me know if you are having image issues - I know that this can be tricky and we do have other options if something is causing you a problem.
Thank so much.