Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My Grandfather gave me an old trunk because I was interested

Customer Question

My Grandfather gave me an old trunk because I was interested in genealogy in the 1980's. He said it was closed when his grandmother passed away in 1926. In it is was a beaded purse that my great-great-great uncle had bought for his Mother when he was in France during WW1. I had entered it in our local fair and I won the grand prize. The judge said it was very valuable. I put it up and forgot about it. Was watching the Antique Roadshow and started thinking about it. Could you make an appraisal from a picture? Thanks
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for using JustAnswer. It is my pleasure to assist you with the value of your beaded purse. You can attach photos by uploading them from your computer by using the paperclip icon at the top of the box you typed your question in to. Please be sure to include a photo of the top clasp. Dimensions would also be helpful. Thank you, Michelle