rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Have a cokeacola sighn 3 ft wide and round.made april

Customer Question

have a cokeacola sighn 3 ft wide and round.made april 1952.do you know whah\t it is worth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the sign? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cannot send a picture,but it is a red and round sighn cokeacola on it and date 4 1952
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello OK, could you confirm that your sign is like the one showed in the attached picture? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no mine has drink then cocacola and on bottom a sigh of good tast.sighn has tapered edge.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Great! I know that sign Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.The value will be in the range of 600-950$. If you want to sell the unit I would recommend to sell them on the internet so you can reach more potential buyers. You can also sell the lot locally, Craigslist is free, and a lot of collectors look at the ads on Craiglist. Keep in mind if you sell the unit to a resell shop, the price will decrease 20-30% from market value.You can sell the item on Etsy, it's like you put the item in a online shop. You may also check Amazon Market Place. Both places have good reputation, and you can easily sell the items for a good price.Let me know if I can help you any further, otherwise, please, remember to rate my answer!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks a lot that will help.wish I could send a picture,but never had any luck doing that....thanks again jim varn
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloPlease, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?Thanks
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.