Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

There. I have acquired a what I think to be a mid century

Customer Question

Hi there. I have acquired a what I think to be a mid century Kroehler chair, but cannot be certain because there are no tags. It is beautiful and in great condition. Would love to send you a photo and get your thoughts on it.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much is this chair worth to resell?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have more photos as well if needed.
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,Unfortunately, I don't think this is a Kroehler chair. All of the original Kroehler chairs I have seen have buttons or are tufted. You don't see these with flat back cusions. If you google Kroehler chair under images you will see what I mean.This is a nice 1960s Kroehler style chair but not an original. I'm sorry but i must be honest with you.Thank you,Wayne
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it worth anything?
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Hi,This would sell for $200-300 as a mid-century look.Thanks,Wayne
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,