Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Robert, Thank you research and appraisal. I

Customer Question

Hello Robert, Thank you for your research and appraisal. I am not sure but with my 30 day payment, do I have a certain amount of items that I can have appraised in a monthly fee. I have two paintings and a silver tea set. If these items are covered under
my 30 day trail, may I send you photos of those as well or do I pay the fee for each item. Thank you for your expertise. Terri
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Terri thanks for the request!Unfortunately, I can see that you are not in the membership plan, so each question will generate a new charge in your credit card. If you want, we can wait so you can enter in the membership and then send the questions. Is that ok?