Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I need a ge #502 bulb top, and ge#425 in front and

Customer Question

I need a ge #502 bulb for the top, and ge#425 in front and a 6 volt battery for a Delta Power Lite Lantern pat. #(###) ###-####
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***@******.*** password-22cqstu
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just forget it.i will try another way.
Expert:  Nick-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (paste the question link into the response). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.