rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I am planning on purchasing an Ansonia Roal Bonn "La Mayenne" Can

Customer Question

Hi I am planning on purchasing an Ansonia Roal Bonn "La Mayenne"
Can you tell me something about this clock as well as a price range?
Thank you, Glenn
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. The Ansonia Roal Bonn "La Mayenne" is a mantle clock made of Porcelain manufactured in the early 1900. The German porcelain clock features an arched top, rectangular body, with four footed base. The clock was produced in mainly two colors, pink or blue-being the pink one the most desirable one nowadays. Regarding the value of the clock, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of the clock. This is the only way to know the exact value of an Ansonia Royal Bonn unit.The value will be in the range of 150-210$ for the blue color and 300-400$ for the pink one. Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!