Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a mantle clock (approx 15' wide and 22 " h) gilt bronze-

Customer Question

I have a mantle clock (approx 15' wide and 22 " h) gilt bronze- very heavy by Bernoux of Paris. What might it be worth? I t has the key and does strike the hours but is not working at the moment.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
HelloThank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is*****'m an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed. Could you provide a picture of the clock? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
l do not have an easy way to do that. Other than by mailing a photo. The enamel is white and perfect on the face and the gold is beautiful . It is very ornate and the tone of the hour is lovely. Not working at this time. It is extremely heavy and has a key.
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address***@******.*** , They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f9c9354bfc694cc3a7267217c190141cThanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will attempt this-It may take me a day or 2 to accomplish
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
ok, no problem! The question will remain open for 7 days, ut in case you need more time there no problem at all.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What exactly is the question link to which you refer?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
this one: "http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/f9c9354bfc694cc3a7267217c190141c"