Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I recently acquired a Harden Dry sink made of Cherry wood. The copper

Customer Question

I recently acquired a Harden Dry sink made of Cherry wood. The copper liner is missing. Where can I get one and what would it cost? It is 44" wide and l8" deep. It has the # ***** on the back. There is also a sticker that says F S Harden Co., Inspected by D
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
What are you needing to know?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Hello
A phone call will not do anything to help with this question, and a phone will cost you more money. I need to know what you are wanting to know about this? Are you wanting the current market value on this?