Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Your site was very helpful and covered everything I was

Customer Question

XXXX, your site was very helpful and covered everything I was looking for at the time.
More ... I have a complete set of 30'of the Silver coins left to me by my father. I also have 4 of the GOLD coins; one China 450 Yean; one Canadian $100; one Ethiopia 400 Birr and one U.A.E. 750 Dirham - all Gold coins. I am looking for a buyer for these coins, and an estimate of value in today's precious metal market. Thoughts?
Thanks, ***** *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Nora. The expert you requested is no longer a verified user here and in general, only one item or matched set is assessed per question. If you would like to continue, please choose one item and send images. When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range. There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here. Sincerely, Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks! I have been traveling and will get back to you soon with the single request.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Ok, thank you. *****
~Nora