rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, sterling silver, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a 3/4 inch whitehead &Hoag button Who is the man? flat hair parted on right. in

Customer Question

I have a 3/4 inch whitehead &Hoag button Who is the man? flat hair parted on right. in a diamond shape. Blue with white stars above diamond top and red with white stripes below diamond. gold rim
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
This would have been someone running for office. Please add a photo of the button and I can give you a better idea. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sure you are right and its McKinley. Thanks so much
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars. If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomer so that you could get me again.