P.A.A.S.
P.A.A.S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  President and lead autograph authenticator for P.A.A.S. Professional Autograph Authentication Services Inc.
74581232

I have a book by John Lennon called In His Own Right with the

Customer Question

I have a book by John Lennon called In His Own Right with the signatures of 3 Beatles Paul McCartney ***** *****on and John Lennon. The book was autographed 12th June 1964 being the first leg of the Beatles tour of Australia in Adelaide. Can you give a value on this book. Thanks *****
Category: Antiques
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
Roger Bowman,
John Lennon's first book. A very easy book to determine as a first, it says 'First Published in 1964' and that's it. No reprints must be mentioned. The book was first released in March of 1964 so it could have been autographed by The Beatles on The 1964 Tour. The book itself being a first edition in good condition would be valued at $100-$145.
With the authentic vintage 1964 autographs of Paul McCartney ***** *****on and John Lennon you can add $5000- $7000 to the value. it would be very important to have these autographs examined and authenticated by a credible Third Party Autograph Authenticator. Once authenticated you are have a treasure valued at over $6000.
If you wish to post a photo of the book and autographs I would be able to give you additional information. If any other information may be needed please ask for me .
Thank you
Michael Frost
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry I have not heard back from you as of yet. I hope you were happy with the service and the information provided.
I am following up with you to thank you for using our on-line appraisal service. I hope that I was of help to you with the answer to your question. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to let me know. If there is any additional information needed with my answer please feel free communicating this to me ( with reply to expert button ) I am here to help.
A rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces (then clicking submit ) lets JustAnswer/Pearl know I did answer your question, then I am compensated for my Answer and examination, at no additional cost to the you. I work hard and do as much research as possible to get you the proper and a professional answer.
Thank you so much!
If you care to work with me on any additional questions or receive additional information, you may request me by adding (Customer) in your question.
Thank you.
Michael Frost Customer