Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

All there is .is the marking of the number 20 in grave in

Customer Question

All there is .is the marking of the number 20 in grave in several spots. The measurements is 61x32x32. And there is initials e w l
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very much for getting back to me. So your side table is not quite an antique, it actually would have been produced closer to the 1960's. Your Louis XV inlaid side table with stage compartment has cabriole legs with a whorl foot. In excellent condition your vintage side table would have a resale value of between 250-325USD. In a retail antique shop it may price out closer to 350-400USD assuming there are no damages structural or cosmetically to the finish. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your vintage Louis XV side table.Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.