Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Wm Rogers Coffee & Tea Set

Customer Question

Wm Rogers Coffee & Tea Set
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer,My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Do you have any photos of the set you may be able to send? There are a few different options to send pictures to us, they are as follows: UPLOAD:The link below will direct you through our upload processhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert EMAIL:You can also email pictures to***@******.*** with ATTNCustomerin the subject heading. Be sure to include the link to your question page in the email for our customer service. The emails can take up to a few hours to process, but as soon as I receive it I can send my evaluation.Thank you for your time,Frank
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent a Photo, I think, one doesn't always know, tried + ADD FILES, couldn't get file to move, jim
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hey Jim, The file just came over. Do you by chance see a number on the bottom of the pieces of the set? Also are there any damages ? Dents, dings or deep scratches?