Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Magic Lantern that we found in my mother-in-laws attic.

Customer Question

I have a Magic Lantern that we found in my mother-in-laws attic. How can I find out
if it has any value? I also have an article - not sure what it is called. It is a viewing
device that has cardboard pics of old war pics in France & Germany in the early 1900's.
I live outside of Philadelphia, PA and wasn't sure if there is a reputable antique dealer
in the area that you could recommend for an honest appraisal. OR - if your show will
be coming to my area by the end of 2015. Any info you could give would be great!!!
I appreciate your time and knowledge of these items.
Thank you,
Marcia
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0