Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Lithograph's.... Carol J Barksdale; "The Bibb- Graves Brigde

Customer Question

Lithograph's.... Carol J Barksdale; "The Bibb- Graves Brigde" Wetumpka, Ala. ,,, Sign and marked 50/100,,,,, 16 x 14
Will Moses, " Will Moses Eagle Bridge" also Signed ,,,6"x5"
Bruce Bowersock, "Climbing Out" ,,, 17/ 100 ,,, 16x 14
Phillip Bwagah, "Rue de De'pe's" Montpamasse,Paris , Arthur A Kaplan, Inc. NYC,,,,a-868 ,,4 X 5
Needle Work
WWL. CO. ,,1977 ,,, DEL. H.H.,,,3.5" X 4.5"
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
We do one item per question if you would like to pick one of these I would be happy to help you. I will need a picture.
It is very important to be able to see what the customer has in order to give a correct informed value!
.
Here are instructions for sending images several ways, you can choose which one best fits you , be sure it is uploaded to your computer,
.
If you do not see the blue button that states attach file at the bottom of your page here are instructions to upload images !
Click the link: for instructions on uploading images
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
.
Or you may use this method:
.
Go to www.imgur.com
.
click on Computer
.
Select the picture file from the box that pops up.
.
Hit open.
.
Click on Start Upload
.
And then copy the link they give you (it will look similar to this http://www.imgur.com/xxxx) and paste it here.
.
.
.
.
.
This a completely free photo hosting site, it does not cost one thing to use it.
http://www.photobucket.com/ it is very easy to use, you log in, create an account , make a user name, do not use an email address as user name , then upload your pictures, making them public, then come give me your user name, I have an account and can log into them and see them...
.
Or:Send them like this: In an Email! This can take awhile depending on how busy they are at Just answer, they do forward them to me.
.
.
Send the picture to ,***@******.***, in the subject line put " Pictures for Glenda B in Antiques".
.
In the body of the message put , your user name and name.
.
Make sure to send these from the same address that you registered with just answer with , so they know who you are. If you send from a phone the email address on the phone you use has to match the email address you used to register on the justanswer site with.
.
.
Sometimes it can take over 24hrs, depending on how busy the site is. We the appraisers are not employees of the Just Answer site, we come to the site to answer questions, we do not work there. They get photos in from customers, they then send them to the correct departments ( categories, ) then they are forwarded to the appraisers. I have no control over how fast all of this happens. I will let you know as soon as they send them to me.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Good Day Ms. Glenda,
Sorry for the delay on the pictures. I am working on that now.
Be Well
Brian
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for letting me know, I look forward to seeing it.
Glenda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ms. Genda,
I'm sorry for the delay in getting back with you. I have the things that I listed, but also hhave a few more. I would like to get an email respond each one seperatly, if this is possible . I wounld also that pictures from my cell and send them to you , can we do that? My number is ***** -328- 7033. Thank you for your time , Brian
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Brian
We do one item per question, that would mean one lithograph on this question. Each item has to be submitted on a different question. If you would like to pick which one you wish to use this question for I would be happy to help.
Glenda