Frank
Frank, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Expert in gold, silver, jewelry and American antiquities.
66811035

We have #9951 signed what is the value of spirit of christmas

Customer Question

we have #9951 signed what is the value of spirit of christmas v in a box
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome to Just Answer, My name is***** am a Personal Property Appraiser and would be happy to assist you with your question.Your collectible limited edition porcelain Emmet Kelly Jr. figurine The Spirit of Christmas V in the original box would have an insurance value of 120-130USD. If you were attempting to sell the limited edition figurine yourself, a fair market or resale value would be closer to 40-50USD with the original box. Any cracks, chips or damage to the figurine or the box would detract from the resale value. I hope this information was helpful to you today.Best of luck with your collectible figurine .Any feedback you can leave for my service would be much appreciated.Thank You,FrankPlease let me know if you have any difficulties with our rating system.
Expert:  Frank replied 1 year ago.
Have a great day