rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

I have a candy dish that was bought by my great grandmother

Customer Question

I have a candy dish that was bought by my great grandmother when she was 18 in Maine, it is probably 200+ years old but I cant find any markings on it to see if it is worth anything or who made it
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Please add a photo of the dish (I am in Maine, by the way!). You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.You can also email pictures to***@******.*** and put FORCustomerIN ANTIQUES in the subject line so that they will get forwarded to me. This method takes a bit longer, so thank you in advance for some patience.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I got the photos this morning. This piece is from the 1930's. It is a green depression glass cake serving plate in the Decagon pattern by Cambridge Glass of Ohio. This cake plate has a value of $30.00.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars. If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomer so that you could get me again.