Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have several geniune Fur Coats, hat, cashmere jacket, two

Customer Question

I have several geniune Fur Coats, hat, cashmere jacket, two silk suits, and a dress, these are heirlooms from my aunt who passed away when she was 99 years. The items are all in good shape and was given to me. How do I find out the true value of these items?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question, however I only assess one item per question here.
If you would like to continue, please send photos. A full image of the clothing article and a clear, in-focus close-up of the tags and labels would be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora