Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a photo by Alfred H Campbell ltd, it appears to be in

Customer Question

I have a photo by Alfred H Campbell ltd, it appears to be in its original guilded from with a wood backing. It has three people in in. a black man, an older white haired man and a young girl sitting on an ottoman with a musical instrument by her feet.
It also appears to be 3D
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send more, larger photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The picture itself is about an 8 x 10. Then it has the 2-3 inch matting and guilded frame. I am in the process of moving right now and have it packed away. It is behind a shadow box glass, and the backing is a thin piece of wood.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It looks like it is 3D. Very catching
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
In order for me to properly assess what you have, I will need to see more images.
I can wait as long as you need to send the additional photos.
Sincerely,
Nora