Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

I have a copy of volume one of issues of a music journal called

Customer Question

I have a copy of volume one of issues of a music journal called Harmonicum, the issues were published in London and date from the 1820's. It has no cover but it is still bound (barely). Does it have any value? Stewart Gordon
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. At present, your music journal has an active retail from $75 to $125, pending demand at any given time. You may, if selling, want to give it a try on a site like eBay for the mass exposure. If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.Have a blessed day!With kind regards,Steve