rarewares
rarewares, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques dealer for over 10 years specializing in porcelain, glass, art, furniture, coins, watches, pocket watches, and jewelry.
68269273

Is this better?

Customer Question

Is this better?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,This is much better. These are paintings were made in the 1950-60's. There is no term as oil engraving as a technique, these are oil paintings on black velvet. They were made in factories in Guam (also in Mexico) during the 50-through late 60's and sold to tourists and shops for resale. Some were also sold on the streets. Unfortunately, these are not valuable. They are worth about 10.00 us dollar each.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Let's close this question by having you click the stars. If you'd like to have me assess anything else, start a new question and put 'forCustomer so that you could get me again.