Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I inherited 2 rugs that i know very little about.1 is

Customer Question

Hi, I inherited 2 rugs that i know very little about.1 is 115 x 32 inches. The other is 73 x 42 inches. They have been in my family for as long as i can remember. I can send pictures of them. They are colarful and i believe made of wool.
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
At your convenience, please send photos.
When evaluating an item, photos are essential to helping me come to a correct assessment.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing above the box where you type in responses, then follow the steps on this link for sharing photos:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here are the pictures. Thank you for your help.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the images.
Please allow me some time to look these over for you.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure what you need. Just ask, ill do my best. Thank you Nora
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Will do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi nora ,
Its alme .i was wondering if you found out anything about the two rugs i sent pics of?
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alme,
At your convenience, please send more photos of close-ups of the surface front and back. As well, are there any labels or tags on these and for how long have they been in your family?
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
Sincerely,
Nora