Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Salterini wrought iron "French provincial pattern"

Customer Question

I have a Salterini wrought iron "French provincial pattern" table and chairs in excellent condition with original glass. (six chairs) I also have the matching hutch (needs glass). I am trying to find out the value, as it has been sitting in my garage for years and would like to sell it. Are you able to help?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Please do send a photo of the set to be sure we are talking about the same thing. I heard Salterini and thought patio furniture until you said hutch. I know that their furniture was made for both outside and inside back in the 1950's when wrought iron was popular to have inside the home. Here is a recovered set. This is an expensive website, but I am looking for you to confirm the iron design from this photo...https://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/building-garden/garden-furniture/salterini-7pc-dining-set/id-f_669156/You can add pictures of your set by using the paper clip icon or ADD FILES button.