Doris - dfm925
Doris - dfm925, Pres, Owner Nashville Appraisals Corporation
Experience:  Antiques store owner 10+yrs.Best of Nashville Two Years. Collector 56+yrs.USPAP compliant. Member AOA.Founded part of antiques, silver & art collection at local museum.
19572128

I have a 1982 cotton ball football signed by bear Bryant and

Customer Question

i have a 1982 cotton ball football signed by bear Bryant and all the football team how much is it worth ?
Category: Antiques
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is Doris.
I have been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.
I will be pleased to help you.
Please allow me time to research your question, calculate current values and write my answer.
Kind regards,
Doris
My research of Bear Bryant's signature along with the signatures of all 1982 Alabama Team indicates that your piece of sports history has a collector's value of $3500-4000 assuming good condition.
A private seller to a dealer can expect 40-60% of retail value.
I hope I have helped you.
If I can help you with further questions about this answer, please let me know before you rate me.
All my answers are quoted in USA dollars.
I endeavor to give realistic, honest answers in a timely manner.
If you would like to work with me on future questions, I would be pleased to work with you.
All you have to do is put my name (Doris) at the beginning of your question.
Please take a little time to give me a POSITIVE RATING now so that I am compensated by JA for my time and effort. This is of no cost to you.
Please do not rate me down because of system difficulty, site charges or current appraisal values - all three are beyond my control.
Please let me know if you have difficulty with the site's rating system.
Kind regards.
Doris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How or where do I go to sell sports memorabilia? I also have a Alabama helmet with Nick Saben signature on it #12 what is that worth
There are several sports memorabilia dealers online. Do a search typing "sports memorabilia" in google.
You might place a small ad in one of the Alabama newspapers or an ad on one of the sports memorabilia sites that accepts ads.
I am sorry it is against the Just Answer policy to answer a separate question after another has been answered. You will need to go back to the first of the JA site and enter your second question about the helmet as a new question.
Please do not forget my need for a positive rating.
Kind regards,
Doris