Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Nepalese prayer on Vellum-It's about the size of a

Customer Question

I have a Nepalese prayer on Vellum-It's about the size of a business envelope then sort of accordion it's opens over 5 ft. long. It's 17th century. Is it worth it to try and sell it. I e mailed a pic to a new york dealer who was interested- agreed, then cancelled his check. I had not yet shipped. I thought it Hindi and written in sanskrit-I later learned it is in Pali. the front side has alternating panels of pictures and prayer in Pali. the entire back is prayer.It'a in very good conditions and the gods are beautifully executed. Any idea how much, maybe a ball park. It would be hard to display and I've thought of a long upright plexi box but it was way too expensive to consider.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
My name is***** have been dealing in and appraising musical instruments for over 40 years, and I can help you with this.Can you post a photo of this?1.Click the paperclip icon2.Click the Browse icon3.Click the Browse button4.Select your file and click Open5.Click OK6.Click Insert7.Click Save Changes on this pagehttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-0