Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a complete set of Steston China STT 25copyright 1955.

Customer Question

I have a complete set of Steston China STT 25copyright 1955. It is the one with blue, green and yellow leaves, on a blue/gray brushed stroked background. I don't know how many pieces it is, but it has ashtrays, gravy boats, multiply platter sizes, and is a service for 10. What would an approximate value be for insurance purposes?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Doris - dfm925 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** been an antiques collector, dealer and appraiser for over 56 years.I will be pleased to help you.How many pieces are in each place setting? How many platters do you have? These can add a lot to value.Please send me a photo of the marks on the bottom. You may need to use the macro function (flower icon) of your camera to get a good clear photo.If you cannot get a good photo, then sketch the mark and take a photo of the sketch,To send photos you may use the "attach" or "add" link you see on your reply page.If it is not there then you may use the free internet photo siteimgur.com. Use the following instructions:Go to http://www.imgur.com. a. Click "Computer" b. Find the photo file on your computer that you want to send c. Click open on the file d. You will see a Start Upload link on the imgur.com page. Click on it e. Your image will appear on the screen f. Highlight and copy the address link under Direct Link to the right on the imgur page g. Paste that link into your reply box on Just AnswerKind regards,Doris Kind regards, Doris