P.A.A.S.
P.A.A.S., Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  President and lead autograph authenticator for P.A.A.S. Professional Autograph Authentication Services Inc.
74581232

Elvis LP 1971 RCA Records You'll never Walk Alone

Customer Question

Category: Antiques
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
Elvis ‎– You'll Never Walk Alone
Label:Pickwick ‎– CAS-2472
Format:Vinyl, LP, Album,
Country:Canada
Released:1971
Genre:Pop
Style:Gospel
There were several versions released of this Elvis Lp. The 1971 version on Pickwick was made in Canada and with the Vinyl as well as the cover in Near Mint Condition the value would be $20- $30.
It is a very popular Elvis Vinyl record and Elvis memorabilia is always popular and in demand.
If you would like any additional information on this Elvis Record , please just ask.
Thank you
Mike Frost
Expert:  P.A.A.S. replied 1 year ago.
I am following up with you to thank you for using our on-line appraisal service. I hope that I was of help to you with the answer to your question. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
If I can be of any further assistance, please feel free to let me know. If there is any additional information needed with my answer please feel free communicating this to me ( with reply to expert button ) I am here to help.
A rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces (then clicking submit ) lets JustAnswer/Pearl know I did answer your question, then I am compensated for my Answer and examination, at no additional cost to the you. I work hard and do as much research as possible to get you the proper and a professional answer.
Thank you so much!
If you care to work with me on any additional questions or receive additional information, you may request me by adding (Customer) in your question.
Thank you.
Michael Frost Customer
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/appraisals/832g4-life-magazine-june-6-1969-signed-apollo-astronauts.html#ixzz3didA2E4H