rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Th Royal by Tony Curtis appraisal 1989 at $895.00 it is limited

Customer Question

Th Royal by Tony Curtis appraisal 1989 at $895.00 it is limited edition signed by artist and numbered
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
The original The Royal by Tony Curtis painting was done while Curtis was living in Hawaii in his retirement years.
There is only a limited series of print, limited to 150 pieces. There are no other series of The Royal print or reproductions.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 1,200-1,600$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Than You!!
Eva
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello Eva
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks