Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

This figurine has a sticker on the bottom which reads

Customer Question

This figurine has a sticker on the bottom which reads "Copyrighted Reproduction". What is it a reproduction of? The figurine itself is ceramic, 14.0" tall and weighs 7 pounds. The base is 2.75" wide x 3.5" deep. What is the original? What is the value
of this "copyrighted reproduction"? Thank you, Joey
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi Joey,
At you convenience, please send a more clear, in-focus close-up image of just the "Copyrighted Reproduction" label on the underside.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Nora -Sorry so slow with this, I've had camera problems. Here's a close of the sticker on the bottom. Thank you, Joey
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There, I have not found a match to this for you. I will opt-out and your question will open again to all the experts. If someone knows the answer they will post a response to you here. You do not need to re-list your question and this does not cost you extra. I will not be able to respond back after opting-out. I do hope you find the information that you seek. Sincerely, Nora