rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Capodimonte Italian Porcelain Figurine of Man with Dog, do

Customer Question

Capodimonte Italian Porcelain Figurine of Man with Dog, do u know what year and value of this
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
You have a hand painted Capodimonte porcelain figurine, made in Italy. The figurine depicts a country man sitting on a stone wall with two quail on his lap and a dog at his feet. The base of this figurine is marked with the Capodimonte “N”, two incised “H”, and the Capodimonte backstamp, which correlates with the production year.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 40-85$.
I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks