rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

Value of excellent small spoon

Customer Question

Value of excellent small spoon
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Thank you for making your question to JustAnswer. My name is***** an Antiques Expert and I will try to help you with your particular inquiry. Please, don't hesitate to contact me any time or to make follow up questions if needed.
You have a Towle's Log Cabin premium advertising spoon offered until 1907. This was a promotion spoon, here is the text of the original ad:
"...we will send you this handsome silver and gold plated Souvenir Spoon for five 2 cent stamps. Towle's Log Cabin Syrups were awarded the Gold Medal at the St. Louis Exposition..."
The circa of the spoon is 1900-1907.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 50-80$.
I'm sorry if the value provided is not as high as expected but I have to be honest and professional with you so you won't loose your time and efforts.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 2 years ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks