rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a 1961 autographed San Diego chargers autographed team

Customer Question

I have a 1961 autographed San Diego chargers autographed team football I am interested in selling and was curious of its estimated value
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
You have an absolutely unique football, there isn't any other Chargers memorabilia with such a number of signatures. There are records of past auctions sales of Chagers memorabilia, by mainly signed by one or, at most, two players, but not signed from the complete team. It's very difficult to provide a value for such item, but I will do my best, ***** ***** a single football signed by one player value is 300$.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 1,500-4,000$.
I would recommend to sell the painting though a direct sell, but in your case it would be much better to sell through a big auction house. I would contact both Christies, Bonhams or Sothebys. You will have o pay the auction house fee, around a 20-30% of the final auction price, but it will be worth it.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks