Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have what I thought was a Chinese vase. It is large, has

Customer Question

I have what I thought was a Chinese vase. It is large, has a lovely blue glaze, a picture of a flower and a gilded band round the top. It seems however that it is European, probably English. The underside has the following marks: X, B, and then T.F.&B. There is also,a stamp. I could send pictures if that would help.
Thank you
Anne Evans
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Rarewares replied 2 years ago.
Please add a picture of the vase and the hallmarks. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or add files button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have already written pointing out that I am unable to send additional information using your format, and requesting an email address. I have heard nothing back and would like you to arrange a full refund since you have not provided me with any information. Thank you Anne Evans