Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

We just found an almost complete set of Ivory Porcelain Sebring

Customer Question

We just found an almost complete set of Ivory Porcelain Sebring but don't know the pattern. It says Ivory Porcelain Sebring, 22 carat gold, a patent number and a large S, a star, and a smaller B. It has a fluted inside to the bowls and four flower arrangements near the rim. Two are smaller than those next to them. The larger flowers have a blue and gold ribbon flanking the flowers. Do you know the name of this pattern and if they are of value.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
I would love to help. Please add a photo of the set and of the mark on the bottom. You can do this by using the paper clip icon or the ADD FILES button. These features work best on a desktop computer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  rarewares replied 1 year ago.
If you are unable to use these features, you can send pictures to [email protected] and put 'forCustomerin antiques' in the subject line.