rusufdavi
rusufdavi, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  Antiques and collectibles
73504548

I have a singer sewing machine from 1950 serial#ef634735 and

Customer Question

I have a singer sewing machine from 1950 serial#ef634735 and it also says on the machine great Britain don't know if it means anything. Was wondering value of machine has been in family long time
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
That serial number corresponds to a Singer Machine model number 99k, manufactured in 1950. The Singer 99K sewing machine was introduced in 1911 as a response to the growing demand for a lighter more portable domestic sewing machine that did not need to be used in a special table. The 99K was a ¾ size version of the established full size Model 66K. It used an identical mechanism and many of the same parts other than the basic body casting. The 99K stayed in production until 1958.
Regarding the value of your item, I have just perform a market research of similar sold items as yours. I performed the research based upon the most recent finished auctions and private sells, so the value given is the real market value of your item. This is the only way to know the exact value of your unit.
The value will be in the range of 140-200$.
Please, use the stars to rate my answer or let me know if I can help you any further!
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Please, remember that I will only be paid if you rate my answer using the smiley faces showed bellow. Please, could you rate my answer so justAnswer will pay me for my time?
Thanks