Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I would like to know how many copies were made of leslie

Customer Question

I would like to know how many copies were made of leslie cope drawing title , lunch time , bluebird pottery on the old rider farm roseville, ohio.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Leslie Cope (1913 - 2002)was active/lived in Ohio, Massachusetts / England and known for regional landscape and rural genre paintings. I know of no resource which notes how many copies of the print were made, or if the work was reprinted.
If you could post an image of the work and note all markings visible on the borders, I will see what I can find out for you--but in all candor, I doubt if what you are asking can be answered with confidence.
With kind regards,
Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much I was getting discouraged. I will try to send a photo .once again thank you.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Thank you...unfortunately I see no image attached--did the system possibly delete it? Once I see it, I can at least advise you of the current value. With kind regards,Steve
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't seem to get one sent . Im not good with computer . I will try again.
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** sorry for the difficulty. Perhaps try an email to***@******.*** and ask they forward images to me (Steve, Antiques).
With kind regards,
Steve