Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

Steve-R Bronze God with linked hands and braided hair

Customer Question

Steve-R Bronze God with linked hands and braided hair 5.5x2.75 inches With braided hair
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello again! That form looks very much to be Canaanite and Neo-Babylonian to Achaemenid (500-300 BC)in origin and style. In the current market, these tend to retail around $1,500 pending demand.
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve