Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have an antique doll,she has a lovely face her dress is light

Customer Question

I have an antique doll,she has a lovely face her dress is light brown with lace top the slirt has two panels of lace has a full cotton slip under her dress also has pantalone underwear nickers I believe they use to be called with brown knee high socks leather brown shoes with one hole that a ribbn tie,a lace cape and matching hat she has eyelashes fully jointed at hips her arms are jointed at shoulder,elbows and hands, her head is also jointed and can be moved in differant directions. I have found the number 117 /58 on the back of her neck the lady who gave her to me is French 85 years old. She didn't tell much about her except that she had her for along long time.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Hello there
My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you in your question today. Thank you or using JustAnswer to solve your question.
117 is the mold number. There are two manufacturers using this model number for their dolls. Could you tell me the manufacturer of the doll? If you don't know it, could you inspect the mark again to see if you can find other letters or marks? If not, could you provide a picture of the doll?
Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I send some photos Lilly that's what I call her.evidently you didn't get them. Where do you want me to forward them to?
Expert:  rusufdavi replied 1 year ago.
Please, send the picture to the following email address:
***@******.*** ,
They will forward the pictures to me. Please, remember to include the question link showed below in the email:
http://www.justanswer.com/antiques/95938-antique-doll-she-lovely-face-dress-light.html
Thanks!