Wayne, Auctioneer
Experience:  40 yrs. experience in antiques, jewelry, coins and paintings - ASA 1985
67223111

We found a very old necklace from California Floral Bead Chain.

Customer Question

We found a very old necklace from California Floral Bead Chain. It looks to be from the 20s but I'm not really sure. Is there anything you can tell me about this item or how I can send a picture to get more specific details about its origin?
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Thank You for your question, my name is***** am a verified expert and will be working with you today. You are correct circa 1920s. These are selling for $50-75 at auction and on the secondary market.
Thank you,
Expert:  Wayne replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else I can tell you about this? If not please take time to rate my service. This is the way justanswer compensates me for my time and efforts without additional cost to you. It has been a pleasure working with you.
Thanks again,