Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

Glenda, I have two paintings that were given to my mom by a client about 17 years ago.

Customer Question

Hi Glenda, I have two paintings that were given to my mom by a client about 17 years ago. They were painted by William Krueger, who is the neffew of Georgia O'Keefe. He paints just like her! they are absolutely gorgeous!! We spent a lot of money framing them, and displaying them. He was her favorite nephew, and she left a lot of her work to him, as well as tought him how to paint. They both suffered from schizophrenia, which Is what bonded them. Anyway...other than a fantastic story and the beutifull work....do you think there is a historical value or ect.. In regards ***** ***** Thanks for checking it out for me! Yours truly, ***** ***** Wisconsin. Please get back to me @***@******.***. :-) looking forward to hearing from you!
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
Is he known as an artist, meaning did he do this for a living? Or just as a hobbyist?