Steven-R
Steven-R, Antiques and Collectibles Researcher
Experience:  I am a retired Major, US Army, and an antiques and collectibles consultant based on the east coast.
74160645

What could be the possible value of a Royal Bonn teapot with

Customer Question

What could be the possible value of a Royal Bonn teapot with plate. Very good condition, all numbers and marks legible. Flower pattern, side handle, blue trim.
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Steven-R replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am pleased to help. It honestly isn't unusual to not find similar patterns on these as only about 10% are well documented to begin with, and many styles were only produced in short runs or by special order to a specific vendor in the era. Most of the better forms are circa 1875-1890 and in very good to fine condition, the typical retail is $95-125 for the teapot and $35-75 for the plate.
If I can be of further assistance on this topic in any manner, please just ask--my goal is to provide accurate and prompt information back to you in a professional manner.
Anytime I can help you out on any other topic, just let me know--you can request me by simply putting my name at the beginning of a posted question.
Please take a minute to rate my answer and fill out any surveys the site sends to you as that is how we are evaluated for service and also credited for our time and effort.
Have a blessed day!
With kind regards,
Steve