Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I HAVE A MARBLE TOP (REMOVABLE) CHEST, 36" HIGH X 20" DEEP

Customer Question

I HAVE A MARBLE TOP (REMOVABLE) CHEST, 36" HIGH X 20" DEEP X 40"WIDE, NOTES WRITTEN ON THE TOP (UNDER THE MARBLE) OF MOVES TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS, THE FIRST NOTE DATED IN 1874. WHAT IS IT WORTH? 2)i ALSO HAVE AN ANTIQUE SECRETARY, BASE IS 42 WIDE X 17 DEEP X 29 HIGH (3 DRAWERS) TOP HAS DROP DOWN DOOR THAT MAKES INTO A SHELF, TOP IS 42 WIDE X 12 DEEP X 54 HIGH, HAS 2 GLASS DOORS ON TOP. VALUE?? 3) I HAVE A STEMMED PUNCHBOWL, ETCHED WITH BUNCHES OF GRAPES AND GRAPE LEAVES, 6 SMALL STEMMED MATCHING SMALL GLASSES, AND A SILVER LADLE WITH A CRYSTAL END OF THE HANDLE WITH THE SAME MOTIF, VALUE??
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.
We do one item per question, if you would like to chose one of these I would be happy to help you with that.
Glenda