Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a print I think from the World War II era. It is depicting

Customer Question

I have a print I think from the World War II era. It is depicting colored children taking their clothes, sneaking over a wood fence to go swimming. There are 15 kids , yet one child appears to have a Tail. The print is titled." Last One In's A ni**er". I purchased this picture at a antique store maybe 20 years ago. I haven't removed its frame and there is no signature that I can see. Who is this artist? Thank-you, Cassandra
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame) and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora