Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

My parents have the rooster plates and all different amenities

Customer Question

my parents have the rooster plates and all different amenities that go along with it.Are they worth anything my dad thinks they are worth around 20 to 25 dollars a plate.
Thank you,
Beth
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
My name is Glenda,
I will be glad to help you today.

Can you tell me what you mean amenities to go with them. Also can you tell me who made them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi Glenda there is like a butter dish a Sugar Bowl and a few other things but it is up in Colorado and I do not have them in front of me since they are my parents which are still alive I do not know who designed them but they are a dream brownish type plate

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi Glenda there is items like a butter dish a Sugar Bowl and a few other things but it is up in Colorado and I do not have them in front of me since they are my parents which are still alive I do not know who designed them but they are a cream brownish type plate with a big rooster right in the middle of it.I would roughly guess about 40 pieces in all

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Beth
Do they look like this?

Red Rooster vintage Metlox Poppy Trail pottery dishes lot
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

no I'm afraid not they are cre***** ***** and have I think either dark orange brown on the edges like a zigzag pattern or a green if I'm remembering correctly a dark green I will have to call my mom to figure out what they look like maybe she will text me what they look like

Expert:  Glenda B. replied 1 year ago.
Beth
That would be great, and ask her what is marked on the back. And what pieces she has and I can value them for her. I am going to get off now but, will check for your reply first thing in the morning.

Glenda