Great House Antiques
Great House Antiques, Appraiser/ Researcher/ Entrepreneur
Experience:  30+ years in all aspects of the Antiques and Decorative Arts Industry
51883380

I have a Greg Copeland Style #1772 dated July 10, 1973. There

Customer Question

I have a Greg Copeland Style #1772 dated July 10, 1973. There 2 tags on back. One says that this original print is a chromagraph. The other tag has frame patent information, Greg's name and address, style number and date.
The painting depicts what appears to be 2 Geisha Girls indifferent shades of orange. Size is approx. 24"x36". I believe the frame is original.
I can send you a photo. I want to sell it. Can you give me a ballpark value?
Regards,
Beverly
Category: Antiques
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi There~
My name is ***** ***** I am here to help with your question.
What is the size?
At your convenience, please send photos.
A complete image of the artwork including frame both front and back (do not remove from frame), a clear in-focus close-up of the signature, and a close-up of the surface so I can see the texture will be ideal.
When taking a clear close-up try using the macro function on your camera. It looks like a small flower icon. This will allow sharper focus at a closer-range.
There may be an +Add Files button or if there is a toolbar with a paperclip icon showing on your board, then follow the steps on this link:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert
I look forward to seeing the images. If you are unable to send photos right away, that is fine – there is not a time limit here.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Size is 24" x 36". I will send photos within 2 days. Please send your email address.
Thank you.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
You can try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
Photos sent by email do not arrive to me directly nor instantly, they get forwarded to me by admin.
~Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will send u photos tomorrow. Sorry for delay.
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hi ,
That is fine - send over images at your convenience.
If I do not respond immediately, it is because I am not at my computer. Please rest assured that I will attend to your postings as soon as I am signed back in again.
Sincerely,
Nora
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am very disappointed in your service. I sent to photos over 2 weeks ago and still no reply. I am sending them gin in a separate email today, 7/5/15.Beverly Mount***@******.***
Expert:  Nora replied 1 year ago.
Hello Beverly,
I never received your images.
You can try following these steps on the following link:
~OR~
try emailing your images to***@******.*** and write “For Nora/Antiques” in the subject line of the email.
If sent by email, be on the look-out for a confirmation email from customer service confirming they have received your images and will forward to me.
Sincerely,
Nora